Liberty Memorial Kansas City is an iconic landmark, commemorating the fallen soldiers in World War I. Built in 1926, Liberty Memorial has since become a popular attraction for visitors to the Kansas City Area, giving a unique historical experience unlike any in the country. Liberty Memorial also includes The National World War I Museum on its campus. The museum tells the story of WWI and includes different artifacts from battle including uniforms, weapons, maps, replica trenches and a tank used in combat. In 2006, Liberty Memorial was officially recognized as a national historic landmark.
The Liberty Memorial has just announced exclusive battlefield tours for 2014. In August 2014 participants will be visiting the battlefields of Gallipoli. For more information click here.
Enjoy our World War I Museum Package which includes:
- Rates from $139 per night
- Deluxe Guestroom
- Two tickets to museum (reference www.theworldwar.org for hours of operation)
- Complimentary self-parking
- $20 Crown Center gift card plus a Crown Center Great Savings Card with a value of $300
- Valid for arrivals any day of the week
Book your stay in the center of the best things to do in Kansas City now!